Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update from Nov. 25, 2008

Nashville Early Music Ensemble at WPLN Studios

The Nashville Early Music Ensemble performed on "Live in Studio C" on WPLN 90.3 FM Public Radio in Nashville. The audio from this performance will be online for one week on the "Live in Studio C" website. Check it out here. The Ensemble was the second set of performers on today's show, and their performance starts halfway into the audio clip. The web audio clip has the full performance of "Ashir Shirim" which had to be truncated due to time constraints over the air. Photos from this performance will be posted soon.

Nashville Early Music Ensemble @ Christ Church

The Ensemble also performed at Christ Church Cathedral in downtown Nashville. Photos, video and a copy of the program will be posted soon. This concert was highlighted on WSMV Channel 4's 10pm news broadcast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I attended the November 25th concert at Christ Church Cathedral. I wanted to let your musical group know how much I enjoyed that concert. I am an avid medieval and Renaissance music lover. Some of the songs you played were familiar to me, such as Gaudete, the Wexford Carol and Riu,Riu. But many of them I had never heard and they were wonderful. I especially liked the Greek Ayios Vasilis and the Istrian Folk Song Noi Siamo I Magi.

I will attend future concerts when I can come down to Nashville (I live up in Clarksville.)

Merry Christmas to All in your group!

Best regards,

Steven Currie
931-358-2414
stevencurrie2@bellsouth.net

Oriental Trading Co
Oriental Trading Co